¿Te gusta la BSO del juego?  

34 miembros han votado

1. 1. ¿Que opinas de la BSO del juego?

• Me encanta.
    • No, me esperaba algo mejor.
    • No, no me gusta nada.
    • Me es indiferente

Publicaciones recomendadas

Pues Justin se quiso pasar de listo subiendolo antes que nadie, porque subió un ficher de 50mb, que cuando lo puso EIDOS no lo había subido entero, y era esa parte, el archivo en verdad ocupa más de 100mb, yo sigo bajándolo.

Quiso ser el primero y se adelantó demasiado.

PD: No me bajé el de chronicles, pero supongo que se verá una parte del video nada más.

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

El video está genial, me encantó la última escena de Lara, es que, definitivamente, desde su forma de caminar (ultra realista), hasta cómo se mueve su cabello, está trabajado demasiado, y, si lo que nos muestran es una version sin terminar del juego, no me imagino lo que será cuando lo tengamos en noviembre.

La canción todavia no la he escuchado, luego la descargo ;)

Gracias por avisar Ser :)

Enlace al comentario

LOLLLLLLLLLLL, me dio por comprobar el video de Justin, y no es el de alta definición a 1920, el que nos ha pasado eidos esta noche! es exáctamente el video de gametrailers! XD 50mb, el de alta definición es 136mb, lo estoy subiendo a mi web, pero le cuesta un buen rato, así que supongo que mañana con tiempo lo actualizaría, ya que me voy a dormir. Nos vemos.

Enlace al comentario

Gracias Tana.

Tambien la pueden escuchar y bajar de Tomb Raider Chronicles

Fuente:http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines3513.html

Aqui lo pueden escuchar:

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/underw...soundtrack.html

THIRD UNDERWORLD COMPOSITION LIVE

Copyright 2008 www.tombraiderchronicles.com

[ September 12th 2008 ]

Another weekend approaches and that means one thing. We're off to the pub! Friday Goodness! This week we release a third composition from Tomb Raider Underworld. Scored by BAFTA-award winning composer Troels Folmann and Colin O'Malley, the stunning composition not only captures classic Tomb Raider but also oxygenises the woes and ways of modern Lara Croft.

Tomb Raider Underworld sees Lara undertake her riskiest mission yet, descending to the depths of the underworlds. For generations, stories have been told of the fearsome weapon of the Norse god, Thor.

Legend has it that he who wields the hammer has the power to smash mountains into valleys and the strength to destroy even the gods. For more than a thousand years it has existed only as a myth... until now.

In an ancient ruin on the floor of the Mediterranean Sea, Lara Croft uncovers proof of the Norse underworld and the mythical hammer. As Lara attempts to unravel the secrets behind these myths, her perilous journey leads to a forgotten power that, if unleashed, could lay waste to all civilization.

Follow the below fetching orange hyperlink to download the MP3, or swing by our DAB service to listen online.

Enlace al comentario

Third Tomb Raider: Underworld Soundtrack Now Available

We have just received the third Tomb Raider: Underworld soundtrack directly from Eidos Interactive. Once again featuring an epic composition of Collin O'Malley, who is working on the Underworld score under the supervision of Legend and Anniversary composer Troels Folmann, this is another song you'll be hearing while uncovering the depths of the Mediterranean Sea.

Tomb Raider: Underworld is slated for release on November 18 through North America and on November 21 through European territories. The third installment in the franchise developed by Crystal Dynamics will be available on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3; as well as PlayStation 2, Nintendo Wii and DS.

>> download the second Mediterranean Theme tune

>> listen to the other Tomb Raider: Underworld themes

Enlace al comentario