Adiós Keir =(

X34

Publicaciones recomendadas

Sé que alguien entrará aquí con ganas de decir "Que no se va, coñerr, que es solo que hay alguien nuevo!", pues no. Keir ha posteado hoy en el Forums que se retira de su trabajo en Eidos / SE.

Hi all. Justin said it was OK for me to open this thread because there’s some info that’s relevant to fans of Tomb Raider and TRF.

I just wanted to let you know this is my last month at Eidos/Square Enix. After ten years at the company I have decided it is time for change and I’ll be leaving on the 18th of March. My job is still great and I love working with Lara and all my great colleagues (some of whom are dear friends too) but after a decade I need some new challenges for my own personal growth. So this is a sad/happy post for me to make (apologies if I get a bit gushy but as some of you may know I’m a big softie).

What does this mean to you guys? Well, it’ll mean a change for the better. Scott (sok27) is the new Community guy based right in Crystal and he’ll be on hand to answer your questions. Karl Stewart (TR Brand Director) and the team are working on some really grand plans for interacting with you guys and keeping everyone informed. There is some reeeeeally cool stuff coming up in terms of community, better than anything that’s gone before so the future for TR fans really is bright.

Also, from a personal point of view, the future for Tomb Raider is A-MAZ-ING. Darrell (the studio Crystal D General Manager) and the guys and gals at the studio are taking Lara to a whole new level. I can’t wait for the new game and will be playing on day one. You’ll be able to send me a PM to agree with me once it’s out because I’ll still be posting on TRF (just unofficially) because you can't get rid of me that easily c-2.gif

Finally, I just wanted to say that is has been really great working with you all. Over the last few years, I can safely say the Tomb Raider community has proved to be the best, most dedicated, loyal, passionate, endearing, sweet, caring, thoughtful and creative community I’ve had the pleasure to work with so don’t go changing! tighthug.gif

Anyway, I’m still at Eidos/Square for a couple of weeks or so while I continue with hand-over stuff. If there’s anything I can help you with during that time drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do or point you in the right direction.

Power to the people! hug.gif

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=178999

Le echaré de menos :(

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Tuve ocasión de conocerle en persona en las oficinas de Eidos, se le echará de menos aunque a veces hay que reconocer que le encantaba hacerse el loco... :roll:

Bueno... espero que le vaya muy bien y consiga un trabajo que le haga crecer profesionalmente.

Buena suerte.

Rodri

Enlace al comentario

Bueno, espero que le vaya bien en todo aquello que emprenda. Al fin y al cabo nos ha acompañado muchos años a los fans y resultara raro que no sea el quien de los comunicados, pero bueno, solo queda desearle lo mejor.

Un saludo y suerte.

Enlace al comentario

Se echará de menos eso de "Keir ha dicho..." / "Keir ha dejado de decir..." Más que nada porque yo sólo lo conocia de eso, de las noticias que se posteaban con su nombre como fuente. Pero bueno, igualmente se le desea lo mejor y que le vaya bien. :)

Enlace al comentario

Una lástima, porque a mi también me hacia gracia sus locuras comentándonos cosas y haciéndose el longui cuando le preguntábamos cosas importantes. Yo tampoco lo conocía de nada, solo de lo de los posts de: "Keir ha dicho, Keir ha dejado de decir...". Mucha suerte en sus nuevos proyectos.

Enlace al comentario