Programa Xna Lara - Tema Oficial

Tanausulord

Publicaciones recomendadas

I'm afraid I don't understand the question. The exported PNG image is basically a screenshot of the current 3D view. Plus, you can choose whether you want the background to be transparent in the PNG or not.

Do you have the model (including bones and textures)?

If not, I'd have to decipher the AOD data format first which if an incredible amount of work. I did this for TRU (and about two years ago partially for TRL - the level meshes - and based on this experience I don't want to do any more deciphering now because it's nothing but frustrating most of the time, and really exhausting too ;))

Hahaha, no, I certainly don't work for Core, Eidos or Crystal Dynamics.

All I had were the bigfiles as such and a hex-editor. Nothing more than that, certainly no documentation. I spent several weeks merely with the hex-editor, a pencil and loads of sheets of paper, trying to find patterns and dependences in those binary bigfiles. It was insane. I had no idea when I started how much work it would eventually turn out to be. :)

You're right, it's a bug, I'll look into that. Thanks.

I already promised Amelia will come next (even though Amanda would probably be a more appropriate choice now). So Amelia first, Amanda second.

The way I imagine it is that you'd select one or more bones in the hierarchical tree and only those bones (plus all their subtrees) would be effected. The most complicated part would be the GUI (as always), the rest is rather trivial :)

I think I'll focus now on adding new characters again for a while, but once I start implementing new program functions, this may be one of them since quite some people have already asked for this...

By the way, the next update will make it possible to assign a custom background image to the 3D view (I implemented it this evening).

AMANDAAAAA =/ cry

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

ComicLara.jpg

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread...d=1#post3500461

A silly joke of me, but very funny! :cln:

In english...

-First-

Doppel: What are you looking at, Lara?

Lara: Mine are that big?

D: No, you know Natla can be so exaggerated...

- Second-

L: She's gone too far

D: I know...

L: Are they natural?

D: Of course, my dear

L: May I?

D: No!

-Three -

D: Lara... Don't...

- Five -

L: Mmmm, they're perfect

D: Get off, dirty *****