Ice Age 3: Nothing Left but Ashes

requiemsoul

Publicaciones recomendadas

Sí, mejor empezar por el primero. En años anteriores he empezado por el que mejores vibraciones me daba pero es un error de cara a disfrutarlo con vosotros.

¿Habéis jugado al nivel "Shatteried Ties" de Dreamfall y a un nivel de debut llamado "Accesing" de un autor español?. Tienen muy buenas reviews.

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

El Accesing me ha gustado mucho, me ha sorprendido para tratarse de un autor español pero sobretodo para ser un nivel de debut. Y el Shattered Ties también está bastante bien, el Accesing es de corte más lineal y el Shattered es más de investigación.

Enlace al comentario

• 1 year later...
Spoiler

Now go to the Lohrlein building S, right around the corner is the door you can open. Inside open a small door and go into the factory.

On the shelves E is a Large Oil Can (Empty).

Back to the entrance and climb on a machine W, turn around and jump up to shoot the grate up E, get in there fast and shoot that guy to get his Key Card. Grab the barred ceiling and go over to the walkway S, use that Card there. Get back to the ground floor where a trapdoor opened in the grated floor SE, drop down and shoot the worker. Grab the Laboratory Key. On the sink NW is a vial of Methanol (412ml). Shoot the crates in the opposite corner and push the button to open the basin of Colza Oil. Get in there and fill that large Oil can (5 liters). Climb out of the hole, jump up and grab back up to the ground floor. Open a trapdoor in the grated floor near the SW corner and climb down into the basin. Use the Laboratory Key there. Go in and left around shoot the grate to get the vial of Potassium Hydrochloride (24ml).

Enlace al comentario

@Mariana. Después de tantos meses, me parece que ya has perdido el vuelo 😋.  Bromas aparte,  me alegro que continúes con este pedazo nivel y contestando a tu pregunta, si no recuerdo mal,  también tienes que llenarla en el laboratorio:  una de las tuberías tiene un grifo ( un poco difícil de ver).  Lo recuerdo porque estuve dando bastantes vueltas hasta que lo descubrí.

Enlace al comentario