Vote, please!

Kasia Trent

Publicaciones recomendadas

I'm sorry that I'm writting in english, but I don't know your language :chair:

I want to ask you all, if you could just go to this site -> www.cenega.pl -> and vote for Tomb Raider: Legend. This is very important for Polish fans, because they will have the game release in May. Voting for it could help to release it earlier.

Thank you!

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Siento escribir en ingles,pero no conozco su idioma :chair:

Les queria preguntar a todos,si podrian ingresar a este sitio... www.cenega.pl y votar por Tomb Raider Legend.Esto es muy importante para los fans polacos,porque ellos esperan la fecha de salida en mayo.Votando,podran ayudar a que este sea lanzado antes.

Gracias!

Wellcome Kasia Trent....i have translated it to spanish,so users will be able to help you.

Sorry for my bad inglish....Good luck!

It`s difficult for me vote....because the site is in polish....so...can you put the direct link here?...

Thanks.

Enlace al comentario

welcome kasia trent! I am glad much that you know this wonderful world in which we lived with tomb to raider jejeje. I want that you know that eh voted by tomb to raider legend so that ok?? before leaves in yours pais? welcome!!!!!. :biggrin:

Enlace al comentario

You have my vote too,and Welcome Kasia Trent.And I have a question for you,are you fan of Witchblade?.I say for your avatar.I am a big fan of Sara Pezzini.and I have all comics of Witchblade...sorry for my bad english.. :laugh: ,I don't know if you understand me...

Kaworu,es donde hay un cuadro como una encuesta dice tomb raider:legenda donde dice Sonda,y luego en el cuadro de abajo,con signos extraños...

Enlace al comentario

• Crear nuevo...