¿TR Anniversary confirmado para wii?

spooky_shadow

Publicaciones recomendadas

Bueno, después de leer el artículo de GameProTV y ver que no han escrito ningún nombre bien (Tomb Raider 10th Anniversary Edition, Tomb Raider Legends y Crystal Dinamics), os confirmo que la noticia es cierta.

Esta tarde, Eidos Alemania ha repartido una nota de prensa en la que se anunciaba una versión para Nintendo Wii de Tomb Raider: Anniversary. Al parecer, los gráficos serán similares a los de la versión para PlayStation 2. Mañana podremos conocer más detalles sobre esta versión. :abrazos:

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

En trforums, el miembro tronline ha dejado el siguiente mensaje:

"I can officially confirm this is 100% true. I've known about this and seen it in action for several months. For "corporate political" reasons, Eidos Germany have been given a 24 hour advance on releasing the info, which I guess is fair enough.

At 9AM tomorrow morning, the rest of the planet will be officially announcing Tomb Raider Anniversary on Nintendo Wii, along with some lovely new media.

Sorry for the confusion. This is just one of those corporate things that are hard to understand, but are occasionally necessary.

For those of you who are wondering, it's fantastic. You can use the Wii wand to control various features of Lara, including her flash-light. This is also great news for Nintendo."

Dice que mañana a las 9 AM, anunciaran a todo el mundo que el juego saldra para Wii. tambien sacaran nuevos materiales (media).

Enlace al comentario

Pues me alegra mucho que Tomb Raider sea un juego multiconsolas. Está bien lo de la exclusividad en cuanto a competencia, pero estoy harto de perderme juegos que me interesan porque sean exclusividad y no quiero que lo que a veces me pasa a mí les pase a otros con este juego. Por mí, que lo saquen también para Xbox. Aunque para Xbox 360 no creo que sea posible lanzarlo, ya que deberían construir el juego desde 0.

Salu2!

Enlace al comentario

Keir Edmonds Director De Marketing De Eidos, mando hoy un correo a la comunidad de webmaster la siguiente noticia oficial.

LARA CROFT SET TO MAKE HER Wii DEBUT

Nintendo Wii version of LARA CROFT TOMB RAIDER: ANNIVERSARY in development

Eidos Interactive Ltd., one of the world’s leading publishers and developers of entertainment software, can confirm that a Nintendo Wii version of Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary is already well into development.

“The Nintendo Wii is a hugely innovative games console and we wanted to make a special version of Anniversary to appeal to Wii owners,” said Kathryn Clements, Senior Brand Manager, Tomb Raider. ““The Wiimote & Nunchuck controller allows Wii gamers to control Lara in brand new, unique ways, and there are plenty of new features, to be revealed soon, which will ensure Anniversary really hits the spot - literally.”

Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary will be released on PlayStation 2 and PC Games For Windows on June 1st with a PSP version shortly after. An announcement on the release date for Tomb Raider: Anniversary on the Nintendo Wii to follow.

About Eidos Interactive Ltd

Eidos Interactive Ltd is part of SCi Entertainment Group Plc (SEG) one of the world's leading publishers and developers of entertainment software. Eidos consists of publishing operations across Europe and the US and several development studios including Crystal Dynamics, IO Interactive, Beautiful Game Studios, Eidos Studios Hungary, Eidos Sweden and Pivotal Games. The Group has a valuable combined portfolio of intellectual property including: Tomb Raider, Hitman, Deus Ex, Championship Manager, Carmageddon, Battlestations Midway, the Conflict series and Just Cause.

Some of the titles currently in development include: Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, Crossfire and Highlander.

Enlace al comentario