Información sobre TRA, Noticias, Rumores y Avisos

AnaCroft

Publicaciones recomendadas

Acabo de encontrar información en TR Forums sobre la edición coleccionista:

I was just looking for some news in the Eidosforum and i found a confimation about the Collector's Edition. It's not new (05.04.2007) but maybe it will clear some things up. It just confirms what i have posted in my "Christmas"-Thread biggrin.gif Read it HERE

Tomb Raider Anniversary will be cheaper than it would normaly be. They say Eidos will make it about 10€ cheaper (1€ for every year) to celebrate Tomb Raider. The same with the CE.

Quote:PC- and PSP-Version: 39,99 Euro

PS2-Version 49,99: Euro They acually say nothing new, but anyway, here the translation of CE's features:

• Soundtrack of Tomb Raider Legend and Anniversary
  • Galleries with Screenshots, Artwork etc. of all seven games
  • 30-minute-documentation of 10 years Lara Croft, from the first day with Core till now
  • All trailers that were released in the last 10 years
  • Commentary with Toby Gard and the Crystal Dynamics' Developer

I just wanted to say that the shiny things we have seen for example HERE

are just marks where we will be able to activate the Commentary. Watch the play.tv footage with the orginal sound and listen to the commentator. I don't know exactly if they turn into a statue or maybe into a lara, but the commentator said something like this, but I'm not sure, can't remember.

Saludos!! :hello:

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Nada nuevo excepto por dos cosas:

- El juego será 10 euros más barato que habitualmente (por los 10 años de aniversario :hello:) por lo que en PC y PSP valdra 40 euros y en PS2 50.

- Los comentarios de Toby Gard se oiran activando ciertos objetos luminosos, es decir no sonaran automaticamente como en las pelis.

Un salu2!

Enlace al comentario

Acaban de poner esta informacion en trforums, haber si alguien lo traduce:

Turner Broadcasting-owned GameTap has announced three significant developments for its PC digital distribution service: a deal with publisher Eidos to make games available on GameTap the day they hit stores, an online retail store offering games via digital download, and a free selection of GameTap titles on GameTap.com.

Beginning with the release of the Eidos-published, Crystal Dynamic-developed Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary (PS2, PSP, PC) later this year, GameTap subscribers will be able to download select games the same day they make their US retail debut. Said games will also appear on GameTap's new online retail store, which will allow users to purchase and download games instead of paying a monthly subscription fee.

"This is the first new deal with a major game publisher that will enable GameTap to feature the hottest games of today and tomorrow for subscription play in the same windows as traditional retail outlets," said GameTap senior VP and general manager Stuart Snyder. Both the online store and the concept of simultaneous online/retail release are reminiscent of Valve's efforts with digital distribution platform Steam, which has allowed users to download games such as Valve's Half-Life 2 and Arkane Studio's Dark Messiah of Might and Magic on the day of their retail release.

In addition, GameTap will start offering free-to-play games through its web site on May 31, supported by banner and video advertisements. While the free games will not encompass the whole breadth of titles available to GameTap subscribers, the launch games for the site will include a mix of classic and more recent releases, ranging from Taito's Bust-A-Move and Space Invaders, SNK Playmore's Metal Slug, and Midway's Joust, Robotron: 2084, and Rampage to Crystal Dynamic's Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend. As with the regular GameTap service, it is expected these games will not permanently install to a user's machine, instead requiring an active internet connection to play.

"We're opening the tap to the millions of website visitors to experience free-to-play games and great new original content at GameTap.com," noted Synder. "Mainstream gamers want to play dynamic games they can access at work, home or anywhere, and aren't satisfied with the current portal offerings like card games and checkers. They want action/adventure, racing, sports, and fighting titles alongside the arcade classics."

Enlace al comentario

Eidos ha firmado un acuerdo con la empresa GameTap que permite a los sucriptores de la misma descargar los juegos desde el mismo dia oficial de su lanzamiento. Asi que si alguno sois sucriptores de GameTap (no creo) pues podreis descargaros el Anniversary el mismo dia del lanzamiento en vez de esperar a que llegue a la tienda :roll:

Enlace al comentario

Este tema está cerrado a nuevas respuestas.
  • Crear nuevo...