La Pareja Del Año.....

AnaCroft

Publicaciones recomendadas

Yes, it is interesting. Can't belive it too.

And yes. It is far, very Far.

But I was in Spain[ Blanes and Barcelone] - beauty culture, nice views[in Poland is more gray, sad in towns].

And Yes Sora, I AM FAN Kurtis :rolleyes:, like him but sometimes my imagine about him is more exaggerated [i'm just a dreamer].- than he had a lot of money, big hause, etc. .. ;)

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Ahh and thats more about this horoscope

Kurtis born in 26.06.1972. So in chinese horoscope his's rat.(someone, somwhere told me tahn he;s poor like rat- that person were very closely ;), "how did you know?! :D" )

And thats rat character : carefully and quck-witted.- so there are exact, precise end presistent. They are nervous and uneasy,restless. This people have pessimistic bias to life, especially - to their situation in life. But they are Honest and sincere :P.They have big imagination :), likes art, literture and..... money [jaja] :lmao: . In love they are very sentimental, wants [VERY] be accept . :D.

Good Partners: Dragon {ups, it's ME :hug: :rolleyes:- I am dragon], buffalo, and MONKEY [ THATS LARA :D ;) ]

Enlace al comentario

And about Lara, she's born in14.02.1968. She's a MONKey ;)

and, monkey are supple, alive, they likes jokeing, have more ideas , and monkey malice :hug:. Cunning,tricky,deceptive. Good diplomat.They value theirself intelligence, good knowledge and they can't likes grey people. In love they havent got luck but trying to find a happynes.

Good Partner : enother Monkey, Dragon[once again?], and RAT :lmao:

couple [rat and monkey]

thats people with kindred interests, - He likes in her charm, femininity and that than she can cope in evry situations. She likes in him - ambitious aims, skill strategic thinking, and practical :P . they just great fit theyselves[great couple]. They simillarly thinking, happy mutually from their archivements and they lean themselves in evry situations[lev. Boaz returns?] They are not toosensitive so their defects were accept with big undrstanding. And skill treat evrything with humour soften possible difference opinions :D

100% :D

All this thing I taken from internet ;)

but without dictionary I couldn't translate it good :rolleyes:

Enlace al comentario

Yamiiiii, Neimsss... este chaval necesita un avatar digno de un FK!!! A ver si podéis arreglarlo... :lmao:

Gracias por los montajes, Ana!! :lmao: Wow, Kurtis está cachas, en plan segurata de disco, a ver quién es el guapo que lo insulta en la cara.... :P

Mmm...pos yo por mi encantada de hacerle uno....la cosa es si el kiere xDD :lmao:

Rafiki,shall I make you an avatar ??? :D

Enlace al comentario

Este tema está cerrado a nuevas respuestas.
  • Crear nuevo...