La Pareja Del Año.....

AnaCroft

Publicaciones recomendadas

Ainnsss muchas gracias...

Sabeis..??

Yo estoy haciendo un wallpaper... pero el programa no se abre y esta un poko "choff",... de momento tengo un programa que más o menos para hacer wallpapers no va mal... pero quedan un poko sosos... XDDDD

Cuando tenga otro programa mejor haré los retoques y tendreis wallpapers a borbotones XDDDD

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Hi there, That's my first post. Am sorry that than I speak in Eanglish but I'm from Poland, and I can't speak spanish(unfortunatly :eek: ) But that what am Understand froam this topic is that than you're like Kurtis :hug: - well so do I. I have one nice graphic with Lara and Kurtis I' ll give here it, when I find a way- how to do that ;)

Theres wery nice athmospere here :rolleyes: , that's why am here.

My true name is wloczenga what;s mean in Eanglish - tramp, :)

Am sorry, that I've done more mistakes in my post. My English isn't be so good. :thumb:

But I hope than we will talk together :)

Enlace al comentario

Hi there, That's my first post. Am sorry that than I speak in Eanglish but I'm from Poland, and I can't speak spanish(unfortunatly  :hug:  ) But that what am Understand froam this topic is that than you're like Kurtis  :rolleyes: - well so do I.  I have one nice graphic with Lara and Kurtis I' ll give here it, when I find a way- how to do that :)  

Theres wery nice athmospere here  ;) , that's why am here.  

My true name is wloczenga what;s mean in Eanglish - tramp, :)

Am sorry, that I've done more mistakes in my post. My English isn't be so good. :thumb:  

But I hope than we will talk together :)

Welcome!!!!

Great!!!Do you want to be a Fk's???( Kurtis Fan)

I hope you enjoy with us :) Here we're very kind and funny xDD jejeje.

Having fun!!!!!!:eek:

(My english isn't very good either )

Enlace al comentario

Este tema está cerrado a nuevas respuestas.
  • Crear nuevo...