Información sobre TRA, Noticias, Rumores y Avisos

AnaCroft

Publicaciones recomendadas

Gracias por la info Cristian, la verdad pero, es que no dice nada nuevo :abrazos: comenta cosas del juego como son los diferentes movimientos, algunos de los nuevos que se han incluido; también habla de la complejidad de algunas maniobras, de la mansión, de la exploración...etc todo lo que hemos ido sabiendo a través de los scans de revistas, vaya. Comenta estos distintos puntos que sobresalen en comparación del TR original, del increíble cambio que supone el TRA.

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Nueva Preview de Game UK:

Hindsight never looked so good…

Playing Tomb Raider Anniversary for the first time, my initial thoughts turned to Myspace. Arguably the most potent pop-culture force of the last few years, its meteoric rise has everything in common with the way Lara Croft endeared her big-bosomed self – and indeed, the entire Tomb Raider franchise – to the public conscience back in the mid nineties.

That, and, standing in a busy press event hearing games journos discuss how great a picture with the ‘real life Lara’ would look on their MySpace pages, made the two megabucks marketing phenomena seem all the more interlinked.

Tomb Raider Anniversary really is a game designed for the MySpace generation. Part re-imagining, part re-working, and part semi-sequel to the return-to form that was last year’s Tomb Raider: Legend, it’s got the look and feel of a fantastically realised ten year celebration of everything which made Lara’s first Tomb-trawling adventure a true gaming classic. As such, it should appeal to old-time Tomb Raider fans and younger Lara newcomers alike.

I have to admit though, my experience with Tomb Raider is not what it could have been. An unhealthy obsession with the FIFA franchise and an underpowered gaming PC meant my high-point from the series at that age was repeatedly exploring the same cavernous opening level time and time again; jumping gaps, battling bears, swimming through tunnels and more often than not struggling against unresponsive controls and an irritatingly prone-to-swing camera system.

In Tomb Raider Anniversary, those two all-important flaws are a thing of the past, and make that once-laboured cavern expose feel fluid, fast and above all fun. The cam issues are a thing of the past, while controls retain the flowing grace of Legend, adding even more moves to Ms Croft’s acrobatic repertoire, with precarious pole-balancing and grappling-hook-utilising wall run and abseil manoeuvres joining Lara’s slicker, quicker Prince of Persia inspired animation and high-climbing expertise.

"A fantastically realised ten year celebration of everything which made Lara’s first Tomb-trawling adventure a true gaming classic."

There’s also a certain something to be said for the way gunplay was originally envisaged in the original Tomb Raider. Like the 1996 original, animal combat is the order of the day in Anniversary, and it works much better with Legend’s lock-on targeting system than that the ostensibly people-centric battles of last year’s Lara outing. In my hands-on I saw Lara face off against bats, bears, wolves, raptors and mummies, and there’s much more besides waiting in the game’s final build.

None bigger, of course, than the T-Rex. Tomb Raider’s most talked-about set piece, Anniversary does the classic moment proud with a truly heart-pounding cinematic QTE sequence, seeing players pushing buttons at the right moments as the hulking lizard’s razor-sharp teeth lurch Lara’s way. It also shows off Anniversary’s visual flair, which for PS2 technology is quite frankly on the stunning side – easily up there with the best the console has ever produced, it’s simply that good.

All of which is a real credit to those talented folks at Crystal Dynamics, who have shown both skill and considerable reverence for their source material; steered on course themselves by none other than Lara’s very own creator, Toby Gard.

Indeed, with hopes so high for Anniversary, it seems only right to give the final word to Gard himself. “With Tomb Raider Anniversary, we’re improving where we can, while still trying to stay within the boundaries of what the first game was all about.” Like MySpace’s “A place for friends” tagline, the mantra seems simple, but the resonance of Lara’s latest, oldest adventure may just be felt amongst Tomb Raider fans in a way that’s every bit as powerful.

Mark Scott

Y nuevo reportaje de Gamestop en el que hablan de Grecia:

http://www.gamestop.com/article_viewer.asp...id=281690#18511

Saludos!! :)

Enlace al comentario

eso de que salgan checkpoint a cada rato vale q es util para no repetir cosas dificiles ya hechas pero para mi gusto.... me sera un poco molesto q esten saliendo a cada paso , eso me va a quitar concentracion cada vez q salga en pantalla , a mi me hubiera gustado mas un sistema clasico de grabado, pero la pasado mejor no mirar supongo jeje otra cosa , sacaran algun dia un remeke del TR2?? ese seria mi sueño ya jeje oi por ahi q sacarian mas remake segun la aceptacion de este , espero y d hecho creo q lo logico seria q hicieran un remake del 2 q es el q le sigue al 1 jeje vamos digo yo , espero q lo hagan en un futuro no muy lejano .. para el TR2 es el mejor por q fue el primer Tr q me compre y jugue y es el q mas recuerdo me trae!!

Enlace al comentario

...No creo que hagan un remake del TR2 ya que entonces... un remake por cada tomb raider?

El remake este se ha hecho por el aniversario de 10 años de tomb raider... A lo mejor cuando pasen otros 10, serán 20, y hagan un remake del TR2.. (en fin, lo veo un poco ilógico pero puede pasar...)

Por otra parte...

Sé que poco les va a importar, pero bueno, no he podido seguir la cuenta atrás por que he estado enferma todo el fin de semana, y aún sigo, pero hoy tengo otros animos... xDD

(yo sigo haciendo la cuenta atrás para el 25...)

post-1514-1179125754_thumb.jpg... +7 (para los que hacen la cuenta atrás para el 1, que lo más seguro es que salga el 1.)

Enlace al comentario

Personalmente la DEMO dudo que la saquen antes del juego, pensar que es un remake, el juego a simple vista es muy parecido pero con escenarios mejorados, y a estas alturas .......

Con todo lo que han desvelado ya, casi mejor que no salga ya ni el juego, jajajaja "es broma :D ", pero bueno, yo ahora no miro videos, y trato de no fijarme mucho en las fotos, tengo el juego ya muy visto y me va pasar al final lo mismo que con TRL.

No quería ver a Lara Natlas, y sin querer la vi en foto ........ :D entre otras cosas, hay que andarse ahora con mucho ojo.

Saludos a todos, y besitos :)

PD: Al final lo han retrasado para Junio? pues ale, que salga el día de mi cumpleaños. .... :hello:

Enlace al comentario

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=94803

QUE FUERTE QUE FUERTE QUE FUERTE Y QUE FUERTEEEEE Jajajaja.Que nadie vea esas imágenes ni el video del link anterior xDDD porque se le jode del todo el juego jajajajaja.

Diosssssssssssssssss.Jajajaja pero queeeeeeeeeeeee fuerte xDDDD

La muerte de Lara más impactante xDDD Un snack? Si,venga xDD

Enlace al comentario

Este tema está cerrado a nuevas respuestas.
  • Crear nuevo...